12.14.2011

Leigh Lorraine



I took a month off from writing my fashion column for Sync during the busiest part of the semester, but I'm back this week with a feature on the most precious vintage shop manager in town, Leigh Lorraine Bondurant. I've been trying out this new article where I select a stylish person who works at either a creative or interesting job, and I interview them about how it has influenced their style. I ask them to bring a few of there most favorite things to the shoot, and they tell me about where they came from and why they love them. Most of the time they're family heirlooms, and that was no different with Leigh Lorraine. I've attached a few photos below of her favorite things which include two necklaces, one from her grandma and the other a gift from her mom, a fur coat which she got from the vintage shop she runs, and a pair of boots and a bag which were both hand-me-downs from her mom.

You can read the article here if you'd like.

Leigh Lorraine and I hit it off so well that collaborations are now in the talks. Collaborations with a vintage shop manager = fun times ahead.



No comments: