12.15.2011

Catching Up


Sweater & Shoes: Goodwill
Vintage Fedora: Estate Sale
Skirt: American Apparel
Tote: Modcloth
Necklace: Saver's
Nude Heart Tights: Forever 21

Things have been pretty busy around here despite the fact that finals have been over for more than a week now. I still don't have a Christmas tree up or anything remotely festive around the house, and I haven't even thought about buying a single present yet. I'll be scrambling to get all that together this weekend (wish me luck).

The good news is that I have a couple of new outfits to post! I haven't found much time to edit photos until now, so there were a couple of sets just hanging out on my camera waiting for me. This one is pretty recent. Kristi and I met for lunch and a trip to a few local boutiques, and she was sweet enough to take some photos for me. I've been carrying this Moby Dick tote around non-stop for the past month, and the sweater pretty much carried me through the second half of the semester.

I fell in love because it reminded me of a combination of two shirts I wanted from Urban Outfitters in 2007 or 2008. I never bought either one of them, but I did cut them out of the catalog and glue them into my sketchbook. I was ecstatic when I finally found something similar at Goodwill, and it's cropped too which is perfect because I can wear it over most of my dresses.





No comments: