10.09.2011

He'll be back

Dress: c/o Romwe
Blouse & Purse: Thrift
Vintage Fedora: Estate Sale
Cougar Ring: Urban Outfitters
Jodhpur Boots: c/o Swedish Hasbeens
Lipstain: Revlon Just Bitten in Gothic

I'm not sure if I shared the good news, but Corey will be back as my regular photographer again soon. He wasn't satisfied with a few things in Chicago, so he made the decision to come back home for now. He's living with his parents in the beautiful city of Heber Springs until he can save some money for his own place. We're hoping he'll be living in Little Rock again by the end of the year! It makes me happy because things haven't been the same around here since he left. I've missed his photographs and the reckless adventures we used to have together. He's in town for a visit this weekend and I'm sure I'm only rambling on about him because I'm anxious about our date later today!

All that certainly isn't to knock my sister's photography in any way. I love the shots she gets and her willingness to help when she has extra time. I was so excited about this new dress from Romwe that I put it on as soon as I got it out of the mailbox and called Kristi over to photograph it. She was here in no time. I was glad too, because I was able to get a picture of her new hair color while it's still so vibrant.



Photos by Kristi!

No comments: