9.29.2011

Boyle Park

Vintage Dress (worn as coat): Saver's
Blouse: c/o Romwe
Jeans: Target
Boots & Bag: Forever 21
Bike Brooch: Vintage Socialite in Hillcrest

My sister and I went for a walk in the park the other day. We've been spending extra time together now that we've finally coordinated our schedules.  I'm lucky to have her here in the same town as me, for days that I need a lunch buddy, or some help with pictures, or just a good person to talk to. She came over on Wednesday and we rounded up Louie and the camera and headed to Boyle Park.

I wore one of my favorite new shirts from Romwe with an unbuttoned vintage mini dress over it. It's the perfect fall overcoat and an idea that I'm slightly embarrassed to admit that I learned from a guest on Rachel Ray (an infrequent guilty pleasure). I pinned my new vintage bicycle brooch on top of that to add some detail. . .

I bought the brooch for (you're never going to believe it. . .) $8!!! at a rather new vintage boutique here in town. It's called Vintage Socialite and their prices are so reasonable that I have to make frequent visits just to makes sure I'm not missing anything. Their vintage jewelry collection is to die for!
Photos by Kristi!

No comments: