8.11.2011

Back from the beach


Jumper: Topshop
Blouse: Saver's
Saltwater Sandals: Heel and Sole Shoes
Purse: Shop Dixi
Brooch: Estate Sale
Bracelet: Downtown Hot Springs

Jake and I made it back from the beach yesterday! We had a great time hanging with my family while we were away. My parents rented a condo on the beach in Gulf Shores, so every morning we'd get suited up and walk down to the water. I shopped a little and got lots of belated birthday gifts––I'll have to share those sometime! We visited my aunt, uncle, and cousins at their beach house in Orange Beach a couple of times too, and they cooked us yummy BBQ and took us tubing in their boat. These photos were taken on their pier. They've had their beach house for almost 20 years now, so it's a familiar spot that I've been visiting since I was a kid. After several storms and repeated water damage, their insurance company told them that it was finally time to rebuild a few years ago. I hadn't seen the new house yet and was floored by how beautiful and different it was. Sadly, I was too distracted by food and family to get any photos of it. Next time. . .





Photos by Jake!

No comments: