6.10.2013

Instagram Pop-Up Sale

Models: Katy Tipton & Annie Oh
Stylist: Starr Crow
Photographer: Stephanie Parsley

Jake and I are moving to a new city new month so I have to get rid of some of my stuff. I've been holding on to a bunch of clothes and shoes for a while just waiting to have a sale, and last week I assembled a talented team of friends who helped bring it all together. The sale went on this afternoon on Instagram and it was a success! It was my first time selling clothes on Instagram, and I'd advise it to anyone. Sometimes things are just too good to send to Goodwill and just too new to send to Etsy. There are a few bags, shoes, and clothes left in the shop if you'd like to take a look. Just visit @shopstarrcrow on Instagram.

Thanks to Katy, Annie, and Stephanie for all their help and good spirits!
SUMMER FLASH SALE

No comments: