1.24.2013

Office Peek + InstaThis


This tiny peek of my office is brought to you by a nice little company called InstaThis––a site which allows Instagram users to print their photos on assorted sizes of wood and acrylic. Being the Instagram lover that I am, I happily accepted InstaThis' offer to review one of its products; the most difficult part of the process was selecting which photo to print––something cute and family related (e.g., my dog & cat snuggling) or something a little more artsy? In the end I went with the latter, printing a photo of some antlers and a vintage blouse that I took after a trip to my favorite antique mall. I am beyond pleased with the results and have already began talking to my boyfriend about which photo we should print next.

At the end of this post I snuck in a photo of my mom in her wedding gown, mostly because it had already found its way into the photos anyway. I've always loved how well the author describes her dress, veil, and bouquet in the newspaper clipping: "She wore a formal gown of Chantilly lace over peau taffeta featuring sequin and pearl trim. Her bouffant tiered skirt extended into a full cour train. The bride's veil was attached to a frontal headpiece of organza loops, lace leaves, and peral trim and she carried a bouquet of glamelias centered with an orchid." What a babe.

• Get your own print from InstaThis here.
• See more of my Instagram feed here.

No comments: