9.16.2012

Ace & Jig Fall 2012


Ace & Jig has stolen my heart these past few months. I'm always thinking about this label and how simple, consistent, and beautiful it is. The fall line is no different. The ladies behind Ace & Jig have a real knack for selecting perfect yarns and dyes for their collections, and they really know how to work a stripe too. I only recently read about the design process on their website. I enjoyed it so much that I choose to include a small excerpt of it below.

A main drive behind ace&jig was focus and clarity. We wanted to create a seasonless women's collection loosely based on one fabrication. Not denim, tees or knitwear, we wanted to create our own yarn-dye woven fabric. A fabric that could lead many lives, and tell many stories. We wanted to create effortless clothes where the fabric could speak for itself. Read more. . .

1 comment:

Laura said...

Never heard of it but I love this collection!!