4.06.2012

Twirl


Dress: c/o Sheinside
Chiffon Bed Jacket: Forever 21
Gypsy Platforms: c/o Blowfish

I've been trying to spend a lot of time outdoors this spring before the humidity gets too miserable and I'm forced to spend my days indoors. I really should be working on my four research papers, but I have a hard time doing that for long periods at a time without getting distracted––what can I say, I'm a procrastinator just like every other college student.

In honor of my procrastination, yesterday I went to the tool store and bought some garden hedges and a rake, and I trimmed the bushes that line our walkway and raked all of those dreadful sweetgum balls from my yard––I don''t know how many times I've almost fallen on those things. It's a chore that's needed to happen for a year now, so in this case, I'd say that procrastination was a good thing. Ha!

Another procrastination project I did this week was outfit photos! I was lucky to receive this dress from Sheinside, and even though I don't have an event to wear it to just yet, it was fun to try on and twirl around in. I live a rather casual life, so this dress will probably get used more for photography projects than special events.

Photos by Corey!

No comments: