4.11.2012

Greenville


Tank & Skirt: American Apparel
Sunglasses & Tote: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: c/o Wanted Shoes

Here's a few photos my friend Heather shot of me in a small town outside of Denton, TX. We drove through downtown Greenville late one night on our way into Denton and fell in love with all the old buildings and houses sitting on the edge of the main rode. It instantly reminded me of some of those old towns I pass through on the way to visit my grandma down in Mobile. We made a point to pass back through on our way home to see it up close in the sunlight.

That day brought the bluest skies and the fluffiest clouds––the kind my art teacher would've called Baroque––and I fitted myself in some of the easiest clothes you could think to wear on a road trip, most of which I had purchased in Dallas earlier that week. The day was perfect, and the road trip ended up be pretty great too.

In other news, I'm going to extend the iconemesis giveaway an additional week because I made a mistake when posting it originally, so if you want to win a new iphone case, be sure to comment here before next Thursday. Also, I wanted to give a shout out to my pal Lori for featuring me on her blog in her Why I Blog Wednesday segment. Read it here if you'd like!


No comments: