2.22.2012

President's Day


Sweater: c/o Romwe
Dress & Coach Purse: Thrifted
Tights: Hue via Dillard's
Boots: c/o Dolce Vita
Necklace: Gift from my sister

Monday was President's Day and I spent it with my family at the zoo. I took my analog camera and my Instax mini with me and spent lots of time photographing the animals while I was there. My younger brother and sister and my nephews really enjoyed it, and so did I. We had lunch then split ways so I could meet Corey for these photos. We uncovered a new photo spot near my house, and I love it because it's a goldmine of textured walls and painted murals!

I wore my new Dolce Vita boots and this cozy sweater that Romwe sent me. The dress is an old thrift store find from a few years back and the necklace is the one that Kristi got me for Christmas a couple years ago. It was warm but the wind was wild, so my hair stayed in my face most of the time.

No comments: