1.31.2012

In love with Jason Wu for Target


I don't usually post about Target's designer collaborations because I feel like they get enough media attention without me adding my two cents, but I like Jason Wu's collection a lot. It fits my style and many of your styles so much with all those high collars and western bowties, the loafers with the simple socks, and the pretty dresses and skirts. I honestly can't pick a favorite.

I've never gone to Target on the opening day of a designer collection release because I've always had the impression that they're crowded and chaotic. I usually try to avoid situations like that, but I'm thinking I might brave the crowd for this one. Have any of you gone to an opening before? What was it like? Are any of you planning to attend the Jason Wu opening? The collection hits stores this coming Sunday, February 5th, so set your alarms.



No comments: