1.29.2012

Elkin S/S 2012


I haven't had time to look at many spring collections yet, but if the rest are anything like Elkin's than I'd say were in for a pretty good season. I came across Elkin's winter collection on my most favorite Portuguese blog, Kiss Me Quick, and soon found myself on their website, dazzled by the photos from their spring lookbook.

Sisters Kara and Brit Smith are the magic behind the label, which combines Brit's love for lingerie, and Kara's love for staying out late and sleeping in her clothes. The clothes are meant to be seen in both the daylight and the after hours, with each collection themed around a particular literary genre.

These days it's seems like all my money goes to books anyway, if not for school than to satisfy my Amazon addiction, so I'm glad to see a label that's combining two of my favorite things. The behind the scenes video of the shoot is pretty cute too with all those farm animals running around!




No comments: