11.16.2011

Library Visits


Photographer: Starr Crow w/ Vintage Canon TLb
Model: Katy Tipton
Designer: Lauren Kemp
Art Director: Heather Canterbury & Starr Crow

I'm sorry I've been gone all week. I got sidetracked with an art history presentation that I was incredibly ill-prepared for. I've still got quite a few photos of Lauren Kemp's collection to share, but these seemed like the best segue from my life lately. Lots of books and long library visits. . .  I'm counting down the days until I'm out of school for winter break and I can finally start hanging out and having fun again.

UPDATE: Lauren's got a new blog! She's got some close up shots of her designs and lots of photos from the runway show, and I've got my fingers crossed that she'll do some awesome DIY's real soon. I've been wanting her to start a blog for ages, so I'm incredibly excited about this news. Pretty please go show her some love and welcome her to the wonderful world of blogging.

No comments: