11.02.2011

I'm Modcloth's Blogger of the Moment!


Cape & Shoes: c/o Romwe
A Thought is the Blossom Dress: c/o Modcloth
Hat: Target
Purse: Vintage Coach
Bracelets: c/o Jewel Mint

It's an honor getting to join the ranks of so many of my favorite bloggers on Modcloth's constantly growing Blogger of the Moment list. I've had my eye on Modcloth since before I started my blog in 2009, so as you can guess this news has me glowing! Best of all, my namesake dress matches my style to a T and fits like an absolute dream. (You can see some of my other Modcloth favorites here.)

I styled the dress with my go-to bowler and my new favorite cloak from Romwe. The embarrassing truth is that I chose this cloak because it reminded me of Calamity Jane from Deadwood who, oddly enough, is the furthest thing from fashionable. Even still, I enjoyed so many elements of her style that I picked this cloak out of so many other trendy things in their shop. The bracelets were a gift from Kate Bosworth's jewelry shop, Jewel Mint, and I haven't stopped wearing them since they arrived. I've got one more piece from their shop left to photograph and when I do I'll explain the process of how their shop works. It's really pretty cool!

Since I've yet to introduce my new kitten, I thought I'd bring him along for a shoot this time around, too. We've had him for a nearly a month now and still have yet to give him a name, but I'll be sure to let you know as soon are we choose it. Any ideas?


Photos by Corey!

No comments: