10.25.2011

Seasonal Palettes


Blouse: Gift from Jake's Mom
Mushroom Cardigan: Blue Suede Shoes Antique Mall
Purse & Suede Belt: Vintage
Mustard Skirt: Forever 21 (similar one here)
Oxfords: c/o Modcloth

My fall color palettes are finally starting to take shape as the season progresses and the leaves slowly start to change. I've been trying to collect staple items for the season and while cleaning my room last night I noticed a trend of navy, mustard, ivory, camel, and merlot. Try as I might to sway from those colors, it seems not much has changed from the years past, with the exception of last year's inclination towards orange.

My most favorite purchases that I hope to show you soon:
This corduroy skirt from American Apparel (in navy), this jersey skirt, also from American Apparel (in black), these darling t-strap flats from Modcloth, this wool cape from Romwe, and a few other things that you'll just have to wait and see.

What are your favorite colors this season?





Photos by Corey!

1 comment:

Sydney said...

Omg you look amazing!! I loveeeee your photos. Would you mind doing a PhotoShop tutorial?? Xx

http://sydsense.blogspot.com