10.28.2011

Film Photography




These are the film photos that I took with my friends Paden and Hannah this summer. I posted digital photos and iphone video at the time, but I never got around to posting these. It was good practice getting outdoors and experimenting with our old cameras. Even though they didn't turn out perfect, I'm thrilled with the results. The square photos were shot with my Brownie Hawkeye and the others were taken with Paden's Kodak No. 2 Folding Cartridge Premo. We used 120 film in both.

I've got a photography project coming up on Sunday where I'll be shooting with a newly thrifted Canon TLb. I took it to the antique mall today to get some practice, but I'm still a little nervous. We'll see how it goes!


2 comments:

Maria- CityLaundry said...

i just checked out the pictures and they are amaze-balls!!
keep up the awesome work! :)
xx

Sydney said...

You're talented, don't worry :)))

http://sydsense.blogspot.com