8.19.2011

Back to School


Tank: Saver's
BCBG Skirt: Geez Louise Boutique in Gulf Shores
Sandals: Gap Outlet Mall
Necklace: Modcloth
Purse: Thrift

Yesterday was my first day back at school and this is what I wore. After my 8 o'clock class I had to run around town returning borrowed clothes to a local boutique, which I had on loan for a Sync assignment (more on that later). Then I went to what's now my favorite art history class, Greek Mythology!

Over the summer I put little effort into photographing my outfits, mostly because I was coming home from the restaurant and didn't feel I was wearing anything worth photographing. But yesterday I was excited about taking pictures! I set up a little spot on my back porch, got the photos, and edited them immediately. So hopefully there's more where that came from over the next school year.




No comments: