7.22.2011

Wren



I took some outfit photos in the parlor yesterday, but I haven't had time to look at them yet. I left in a rush to get to some appointments, and then I went out to my parents house for a family photo. Hopefully I can tell you more about that later. Until then, I found some looks from Wren that I really like.

I remember seeing their spring/summer collection on another blog a while back, but it turns out, most of that was only their spring stuff. This is their summer collection! I think the styling really sells it for me. Not that I need help being sold on floral prints or versatile solids, but you know, the styling does really make me love it! I think the cat eye sunglasses are my favorite. I actually wore a pair in yesterday's pictures too! Show ya soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the combination of colours! Soso pretty! X

Sydney said...

love this collection! the colours are like candies x


sydsense.blogspot.com