7.27.2011

etsy update


I finally finished adding another look to etsy this morning!

I've been excited about photographing this look for a long time. My friend Lauren had a vintage shop in a nearby flea market, and when it closed in the fall, she let me rummage through all the leftover things. I took what I liked, even if it didn't fit, with the intentions of selling it online. Well, it's taken quite some time to get there, but finally, it's up!

I've also been active on other parts of the web this week too:
♥ The folks a Smashion did an interview with me for their lounge! You can check that out here.
♥ I compiled some of my favorite DIY's for the Delightful Dozen blog yesterday. Here.
♥ Anddd, I finally remembered to draw a winner for the Shabby Apple giveaway. The winner is VintageVeggie! Please contact me to collect your prize.

No comments: