4.10.2011

Sponsor Spotlight: 5678 Vintage

I've mentioned 5678 Vintage a time or two before, and I'm so glad to have Kathy back as a sponsor once more and this time with a beautifully shot (and styled) lookbook! I love the idea of piecing together small collections to make an etsy lookbook. I think it adds a great story and a whole lot of character to both the clothes and the brand. Kathy's is especially enchanting. There's tea and cupcakes, balloons and lace, pretty wallpaper and vintage dresses! It's definitely feeding me inspiration for an upcoming lookbook I've agreed to shoot for a friend. Definitely check out 5678 Vintage on etsy when you have the chance, and to see all the photos from the lookbook, just visit Kathy's blog.

2 comments:

PSbyDila said...

I love the pictures.

blog.PSbyDila.com

Anonymous said...

look wonderful :)

the link to kathy's blog doesn't work for me though.