2.03.2010

Advertise

Press
A Thought is the Blossom is a personal style blog that features fashion, inspiration, and thrift finds. Please contact me at starrcrow@live.com for rates.

Current Statistics (1/11):
90,065 monthly page views
31,053 monthly visitors
1,035 average daily visitors
4,486 subscribers:
google reader- 1,500
bloglovin'- 435
facebook- 960
feedburner- 29
tumblr- 257
twitter- 571
flickr- 355
lookbook- 379

Also on:
Lookbook
Facebook
Twitter
Tumblr
Flickr

Giveaways
All sponsors have the option to hold a giveaway. There are only four spots available per month, so be sure to secure your spot early.

Wear/Style
All sponsors have the option to send me an item to style and photograph. If this is something you're interested in, please let me know!

Discount Codes
Interested in giving my readers exclusive discount codes? I'll put those on my blog, too.

No comments: