4.03.2012

practically summer


Cropped Blouse: c/o Sugarlips
Skirt: American Apparel
Purse: Forever 21
Shoes: c/o Blowfish

This is what I wore to hang out with Corey on Sunday afternoon. I wore a different dress earlier in the day but quickly realized that I needed to change into something more summery because it was so humid out. This floral blouse came courtesy of Sugarlips and the skirt came from American Apparel, and I can already tell that they'll both be seeing a lot of wear in the coming months.

I'll be going to Mexico at the beginning of the summer, and I'm preparing by stocking my closet with lots of lightweight, free flowing dresses and shirts to fight off that equator heat. I bought a lot of things when I went to Dallas for spring break that I'll try to share before I leave!

No comments: