3.17.2012

Mt. Holly (again and again)


Blouse: Thrift (similar one here)
Skirt: BCBG (similar one here)
Hat: Miss Selfridge (similar one here)
Bugle Brooch: Etsy (similar ones here and here)
Shoes: c/o Wanted Shoes
Kate Sheridan Bag: c/o Modcloth (similar ones here and here)

This is one of those dreadful photo-heavy posts that I try to avoid as much as possible, but sometimes Corey and I get on a roll and we start having so much fun and forget all about what we're doing or how many photos we've already taken. As some of you may know, I love spending afternoons at Mt. Holly Cemetery. I'm not morbid in a Harold and Maude kind of way––though I love that movie to the core––I just enjoy the peacefulness of it all, walking around admiring all the aging stones. It's especially lovely in the spring when the flowers are blooming and the sun is out past 6. During the winter the cemetery closes at dusk so there's never much time to visit, but in the spring and summer we've got all the time in the world.

If you live in or around Little Rock and ever need a temporary retreat from the world, I would definitely recommend visiting Mt. Holly. Take a book or a camera, or just show up with nothing at all and take a nap in the beautiful weeds. You'll enjoy it. I promise.






Photos by Corey!

No comments: