1.18.2012

dear diary.

 
School started this week and I made egg and ham biscuits twice. I love when I have a break from school, but the truth is, it makes me lazy. I loll around in my pj's for half the day and listen to my belly rumble until noon. With school I'm forced into a plan, and out in time to have lunch with a friend or to take a trip to the thrift store.

Lately my preference has been antique mall over thrift store. It's probably all that camera practice that I get there, and the fact that the booths are arranged so nicely with such a warm, homey atmosphere. Everywhere I turn there's pretty things for me to frame with my camera. Once I get more analog practice I'd like to start selling prints on etsy, and the real reason I'm posting today is to see if any of you have experience with that? I'd love to hear how it worked out for you.

No comments: