8.26.2011

Online Sample Sale






Built by Wendy is having an online sample sale! I was so excited when I got the email yesterday morning that I went straight there and started browsing. The overalls were the first thing to catch my eyes, and considering the designer, they were most affordable. Sadly, they were only stocked in an xs, so there will be no Built by Wendy overalls in my future (wamp wamp), but there was a good variety of sizes in other pieces. Until I can afford my textbooks, I think I'd better lay off the clothes though. So I guess this is just a head up for you guys. Definitely check out the sale if you have money! Some of the jeans are listed at only $25. It ends September 7th.

All clothes from Built by Wendy. Hat and shoes from Madewell. Sunglasses from Topshop .

No comments: