7.20.2011

Prairie Wind

 
I haven't had time to take pictures yet this week, so I thought I'd show you a little something from Russsh Magazine. I love their taste in fashion and in music, and I've come to find that it's pretty much a guarantee that I'll find something that I like every time I visit. It's a good site all around, but this particular editorial really caught my attention.

With a title like Prairie Wind, I'm bound to at least look. Instantly, I noticed all my favorite brands. There's Vanessa Bruno, Twenty Seven Names, Karen Walker, Flannel, Lover and a handful of other good ones, and that's just in this collection alone! Once again, they didn't disappoint.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute and pretty! I love Russh, but sadly enough have never been able to get my hands on it.

Esmee D said...

aahhh these pieces are all so lovely! Thank you for showing us :)!

amanda said...

whoa these photos are gorgeous! i've never heard of this magazine. must check this out!

Rebecca said...

A lot of good things, and excellent name. I like the little loose denim romper and grey suede dress the best.

Annalise said...

The first two are my favorite. I've been wanting to layer on slips and lacy dresses for summer. So pretty!
XOXO

Unknown said...

love the fashion in that mag too. music and fashion aare my faves :) the model is super different and pretty too!

check out my blog, i have a lookbook and behind the scenes video for my etsy up. take a look! i think you'd like it.
hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com

whiterice said...

Lovely clothes! Great eye.

Erika said...

Wow, so beautiful! All of these are too perfect.

Casie Jean said...

you just created a new obsession for me xxx