4.19.2011

more Thomsen things.

I found more things that I want from Thomsen. I like their classic button-ups best, mostly because they're sensible and stylish and because the Thomsen site describes them as being 'infused with a dash of dandy-like humor'. What can I say, I'm a sucker for a good description, plus I'm always a fan of classic pieces that go unaffected by trends; they seem to be smarter purchases in the long run. I think they also got me by throwing a cute scarf and a stack of books on their model's head, too, and by picking a girl that looks just like me new (local!) friend Nicole.

In my own model-search news, I've been finding lots of pretty faces in Little Rock that want to work with me, which is great because it gives me the energy I need to plan some shoots. I've only got three more weeks of school, then finals and I'll be done for the semester. After that there will be lots of photo planning and clothes + prop collecting. My dream is to find someone who loves doing hair and makeup so we can collaborate; I'm mush when it comes to super girlie things. Most of all, I'm looking forward to school ending so I can start capturing some lovely scenes in (and around) Little Rock.

8 comments:

Monique said...

Never heard of thomsen love the blue and white checkered blouse. Congrats on almost being done with school. Certainly looking forward to your upcoming projects. I could see your attraction to these blouses as they are feminine but certainly have a capable and driven edge to them.

Vivi said...

lovely <3 x

vivI.Iviv

LittleMissLee said...

oh wow, another new brand your introducing me too - fabulous, just checked out their website, beautiful collection, loving that striped shirt you've pictured above.

cant wait to see your photo's

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

xxx

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I'm all over shirts and blouses all of a sudden... I guess I feel like I'm finally old enough to wear them without dressing older than I am, if that makes any sense. ; )

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love the first shirt and the last number with the matching hair scarf is lovely! Good luck with the end of school! x

Chaucee said...

These pictures are great! I like the model they chose. I'm super excited for the photo shoots you have planned for the summer : ) Every time I visit your blog its like looking at a magazine photo spread. Have you ever thought of publishing a book?

Alexia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Myriam said...

I love a good button-up. I probably own more than my boyfriend. I have yet to decide if that's good or bad.

Exciting to hear about upcoming shoots...I hope they include ours! Also, have I ever mentioned that I was always costume/MAKEUP director in my high school theatrical productions? Jus' sayin'.