12.03.2010

Action is the Fruit : Little Ocean Annie

You guys may remember me asking for your advice on what to do with all those extra clothes when I shut the doors of my etsy shop at the end of the summer. I was thinking of holding a garage sale or possibly selling them in bundles online, but to be honest, both of those options were way more work than I was wanting to do.

It took a little time and a really good friend to finally figure out what I was going to do with them, but in the end, I think it was the best! My good friend Annie from Little Ocean Annie has the most amazing (and affordable) etsy shop around – it dressed me for the Thanksgiving celebrations at my parents house (proper photos soon, I promise). She lives in Portland with her awesome husband Josh, they're expecting their first baby in just a few weeks (so close!), and well, she's pretty freakin' awesome to extend the invitation for an Action is the Fruit/Little Ocean Annie collaboration!
Doesn't she look cute modeling one of my dresses. She's listing everything in little collections, so be sure to add her shop to your favorites so you can keep up. The first collection is up now!

Also, I'll be wrapping up the Five and Two giveaway on Monday. Be sure to enter to win a pair of LANI bracelets.

5 comments:

Casie Jean said...

aw, she is too adorable, and how nice?
xox
Casie Jean

Laura said...

You blog is so beautiful!!

http://lauraheartsfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love Annie with that dress!!!

http://ilfilodiperlevintage.blogspot.com/

Q's Daydream said...

I was so excited to see that you two ere doing this!
Annie is so adorable! :o)

Andresgallardo said...

I love the simplicity