6.29.2010

Sponsors & Less Than Perfect Pictures

sponsor
Photo by Cody Henslee/ March '09

I'm really getting into imperfect photography right now, and this one from my flickr photostream fit right in with the things I'm liking. Even though I haven't always liked the shitty pictures with the photographers shadow hanging out on the side, this particular photo has always been a favorite of mine. I'll show more inspiration photos of this style later, but for now I'm back for my monthly sponsor talk! The blog has grown a lot this past month (thank you everybody, old and new), so what better time to get an ad for your shop (or blog). I bumped the large sizes out of play because they were just a little to big in my opinion, but I left the other two size options available for anyone who's interested. Just check out my sponsor sheet.

18 comments:

Megan Colwell said...

aw I do love that dress though!

Away with the fairy's said...

I do rather like that picture aswell the lighting and the styling gives it a good vibe :)

http://illustratemypillowcase.blogspot.com/

Q's Daydream said...

I see why you love this pic! I adore that dress, soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this photo!! It's so summery and dreamy ^.^

Meghan said...

Love that dress!! That pics looks like summer...

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful! I'm so happy that more and more people are discovering your blog :))

xo Jenny

Amanda said...

Love the idea of imperfect photos. I always love the quirkiness that comes along with them. Unfortunately, my usually have me making the most unusual/unattractive faces, so I usually delete 'em!

Bea said...

I got confused by your title for a minute and thought you were going to make a post about less than perfect sponsors! Haha!

Anyway this picture is so bright and the dress' colors seems to compliment the setting perfectly. I can see why you like it so much, Starr.

On my blog we've dedicated one post a month for all our bloopers and imperfect photos for that month. Embarrassing but very real! : P

B from A plus B

Kyla Makay said...

I love the dresss!!! :D So cute! :)

-makay

Ollie Otson said...

I love the new layout for your blog.

Chiho said...

love the dress! so cute!

Meesh said...

Great new layout!

I dig the imperfect photos, too. For some reason they seem less strange than, say, glimpsing the boom guy in a movie scene. It adds something to the charm of a picture.

http://granniesguide.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ooh loving the recent chagnes on your blog :) imperfect are quirky! that dress is awesome--so perfect for summer!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Your fickleness for your layout has really paid off well!!! I love this layout! you did a great job. it is so classic and nice. ;)

Becky said...

I love this dress!! ♥

June said...

its a great picture. im a fan of over exposure myself

April said...

i love this photo too! great dress :)

maddie said...

I'm really loving all the changes to your blog. And I love that picture too, perfection is in the imperfections I think.

maddie
http://reallifemakebelieve.blogspot.com