6.27.2010

Etsy: Swimsuits

I know it's sort of late in the summer to be listing my swimsuits, but I've just now reached enough of a collection to make it worth premiering. I took some photos of Hannah in one of the suits during our shoot back in May, and I'm happy to finally be able to show it to you guys! This suit just screams 90's with it's baby doll style and little daisy print, and it's one of many loves I have just added to the shop.


I tried to pick up something for everyone though. There's some really old bombshell pieces from the 30's and 40's...



...some really great vibrant, floral  pieces from the 60's and 70's...


.... and then there's a few spunky pieces from the 80's and 90's.


Just visit the shop if you'd like to check them out!

15 comments:

A Flourishing Perspective said...

Ooooh! I love those bathing suits. :) I went to the Etsy shop and the prices are fabulous.

With love,
Rachel

Arielle said...

I adore that first picture! such a great selection of swimsuits too, it's all very tempting.. :)

{jaclyn} said...

wow! they are all awesome. love the 30-40's era ones though.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I would buy that white floral one but man it is a little big for me in the bust and slightly small for me in the waist! gah!

Sea Bird said...

The white floral one is my favorite!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love that daisy floral one! So sweet!

Daisy Dayz Home

Q's Daydream said...

Summer has just begun my dear! You're not late at all! Love the suits :o)

Lara said...

Summer for Chicagoland has just begun so I am all about swimsuits lately. I love all of these! How different each of them are.

Marta Castellanos said...

How cool is this!!!

XOXO

www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Starr, these bathing suits are amazing! Too bad I'll probably end up at the beach approximately once this summer like always... and I LOVE your last photoshoot! Your house is beautiful and impeccably decorated.

xo Jenny

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are all great.

Bea said...

Starr, this is such a great collection of swimsuits! The first one is too cute for words. The gingham and the daisies are like a dream.

I also love the last black one- quite sexy in a classy way :)

I bought a secondhand swimsuit myself and am really curious as to how you clean them. When I researched on-line a lot of sites said to never even attempt to buy a second hand suit...

B from A plus B

Rose said...

I adore the one Hannah is modelling and that last one with the dots is so cute!

Rose

cb said...

oh my! the white v-neck floral is amazing and LOVE the orange two piece! sooooo cute!

MarieBayArea said...

all kinds of swimsuit goodness here.