1.29.2010

Stella Pardo: Neutrals & Knits











I know earlier this week I confessed my obsession with neutral colors and very soft, romantic sorts of moods, and now I'm back to add to that list. New obsession: knits, especially ones in neutral colors. I'm probably more excited about this knit line from Stella Pardo than any other collection I've seen since the extra girlie Vivetta line last fall. I really can't pick a favorite of anything here because I love it all. I mean look at the shoulders on that black and cream sweater and the incredible details on the pair of overall shorts. And I don't even think I need to mention how much I love the detachable peter pan collar and the beautiful floral headband. I'm pretty certain Ms. Pardo has put me under a spell or something, and I'm also certain I need to learn how to knit. Immediately.

Oh. There is just one more knit piece I feel in love with today too. It's from a separate line, by Bernard I believe, which I discovered on the same blog as the Pardo collection. Isn't it the cutest ever? I think I could make an exception for color if I owned a scarf like this.



Source: Oversize Me!

15 comments:

M. said...

oh my god that knit color and those shorts. aaaaaaaah so so cute!

lovelove, M.

o said...

oh my gosh, these are all great pieces! i want them all lol:) thanks for sharing!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Elegant Insignificance said...

mmm, my two favourite style concepts; neutrals and knitwear, lovely.
Also, that fox scarf is cute!
your blog is delectable,
loving the floral background x

♥ Strim Vintage said...

Wow! Tailored never looked so comfy. I love ♥

Bree said...

oh! how beautiful! i love neutrals & soft pastel colors.

Coco said...

These are beautiful knit! Thank you for sharing!


-Coco from Our Paper Moon

BaronessVonVintage said...

I am obsessed with knits. These items take that obsession to a whole 'nother level!!!!

joy said...

The fox scarf seems so out of place. I love the first to pieces featured in the post though.

JD
iplayfaves.blogspot.com

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Knits are super cute and what a great time for them, being its so cold. The scarf looks lovely on you. Have a nice weekend.

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Jen Hsieh said...

these are such gorgeous pieces! i'm definitely craving a bunch of cozy knits as well. love that last knitted fox scarf, a great alternative to actual fur :P

LF said...

woooow, these are so adorable! especially those overall shorts, way way cute!


PS///i have been wanting to round the corners of my photos for SO LONG, how did you do it?? i don't have PS is thats your secret :((

jess s//

Amanda said...

I absolutely love the sweater in that third picture!

Anonymous said...

OH my goodness!!! These are amazingly talented pieces. They are my dream knits.
xo Jenny

Missa said...

Oooh, it all looks so cozy and I'm with you, love the neutrals! Those suspender shorts are killin' me with how cute they are :)

jay said...

;)